- Log In
Para acceder a la prueba de nivel* por favor rellena el siguiente formulario.
buy levaquin online //www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/levaquin.html no prescription
Dispones de un máximo de 25 minutos para realizar el test. Haz clic en ‘Start quiz’ para comenzar. Para realizar la prueba se recomienda usar un PC o portátil.
Si encuentras que las preguntas empiezan a ser mas difíciles, pasa al final del test y haz clic en ‘Finish quiz’
*Esta prueba de nivel es de carácter orientativo, para acabar de determinar el nivel es necesario realizar una prueba oral. Para realizar esta prueba, y para poder concertar una prueba oral, es necesario facilitarnos un correo electrónico.
buy fluoxetine online //www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/fluoxetine.html no prescription
Prueba de Nivel 2016
0 of 29 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You must specify a text.
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
- A1 0%
- A2 0%
- B1 0%
- B2 0%
- C1 0%
- C2 0%
Question 1 of 29
1. Question1 points
What’s your name?
Question 2 of 29
2. Question1 points
Mollie and Neil _____ British
Question 3 of 29
3. Question3 points
Match each word with the gap in the sentence by dragging the word to the space on the right.
I'd like to _____ a trip to Andalucia.
First you need to _____ a bus to Malaga.
Alternatively, you can _____ hitchhiking.
When you ___ there, try the tourist office for ideas.
There are lots of things to ___ in this area.
You're sure to ___ a lot of friends.
Question 4 of 29
4. Question1 points
“If she wasn’t at the shops, where was she?”
Choose the best response
Question 5 of 29
5. Question4 points
Watch the video then complete the text below.
- In this video you can see a boy (riding) a little bicycle. Suddenly, a dog (attacks, bites) him! But a cat appears from the (right, side) of the picture and (chases, frightens, scares) the dog off.
Question 6 of 29
6. Question2 points
Write three to six words in the gap, using the word HELD once, so the second sentence has the same meaning as the first.
We were significantly delayed by the traffic jam in the city centre.
The traffic jam in the city centre (held us up for) ages.
- We were significantly delayed by the traffic jam in the city centre.
Question 7 of 29
7. Question1 points
Put the meals in the correct order. Start with the earliest.
Ordenar las comidas correctamente. Empieza con la más temprana.
Question 8 of 29
8. Question1 points
This is ____ interesting book.
Question 9 of 29
9. Question1 points
____ old are you?
Question 10 of 29
10. Question1 points
She usually ____ to bed at 11:45.
Question 11 of 29
11. Question4 points
Look at the photo. Write the missing words to describe this man.
Waiting, by @ELTExperiences //creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/%5B/caption%5D
- He's (got) blue (eyes) and medium-length (dark, black, brown, wavy, dark brown) hair. He's (wearing) a white top.
Question 12 of 29
12. Question1 points
Are all these people from Barcelona?
Question 13 of 29
13. Question1 points
Which question is correct?
Question 14 of 29
14. Question1 points
Excuse me, do you work here?
Question 15 of 29
15. Question1 points
I don’t understand “pavement”.
Question 16 of 29
16. Question1 points
She used to work in Costa Rica, but …
Question 17 of 29
17. Question1 points
Have you finished the exercise?
Question 18 of 29
18. Question4 points
Match each letter with the correct answer.
- a shop near my house.
- sixteen students in my class.
- books are in a box.
- all ten years old.
Question 19 of 29
19. Question1 points
Are you going to the cafe? Great, ___ come too.
Question 20 of 29
20. Question1 points
The drop in orders for the company last year is probably _____ poor publicity.
Question 21 of 29
21. Question3 points
Match each sentence with the best translation.
- No lo puedo soportar.
- No me lo puedo permitir.
- Me gusta mucho.
- Me da pereza.
- Me interesa mucho.
- Es muy bonito.
I can't stand it.
I can't afford it.
I'm very keen on it.
I can't be bothered with it.
It really appeals to me.
It's absolutely gorgeous.
Question 22 of 29
22. Question1 points
I hurt myself when I fell off my bike, but it’s only a …
Question 23 of 29
23. Question1 points
I am happy getting up early and have been doing so for a long time. Which sentence below means the same?
Question 24 of 29
24. Question1 points
Choose the correct word to fill the gap.
Her voice was really soft and ________, it made me feel so relaxed.
Question 25 of 29
25. Question1 points
I’m really ___ of this bad weather.
Question 26 of 29
26. Question1 points
Government policies are often criticised for their short-_____ approach.
Question 27 of 29
27. Question1 points
Congratulations, your plan is excellent! “Well, it took me a long time to …”
Question 28 of 29
28. Question1 points
The minister denied …
Question 29 of 29
29. Question8 points
Type the correct word in each space.
- Concorde flew (for) the last time ten years ago. This supremely elegant airliner has (failed, yet) to be replaced and, in an age of ubiquitous flying buses, cheap flights and long-term recession, perhaps it (never) will be. Glamorous and exclusive, a technological marvel and a thing (of) daunting beauty, Concorde belonged to an era that has vanished (into, in) a cloud of burned kerosene. In 2003, there were still people willing to pay (through) the nose-cone to eat a lunch of canapés, fillet of beef, crème brulée, cheeses and petit fours washed down (with) four varieties of champagne while the Rolls-Royce Olympus-powered jet scythed through the stratosphere (at) a speed of Mach 2.
- “Post-Pandemic Teaching” – Open Doors event 1st July!Teaching through the pandemic When the pandemic came, there was a rush within the ELT industry… Read more »Source: SLB | Published: June 16, 2022 - 19:25