- Get Involved
- Log In
Our official objectives:
- To associate linguistic professionals such as language teachers, writers, translators, etc who carry out activities on their own account.
- To share resources and services between those professionals in order to improve their work in technical/professional and economic terms.
- To distribute and commercialise those services and the work of those professionals.
In other words, we are a group of language teachers and related professionals who get together to lend and share materials, equipment and training in order to better ourselves professionally and economically. We also aim to distribute and market our work collectively. But by distribute we don’t only mean sell, as we are also keen to make our services available to NGOs and similar groups on a solidarity basis.
- A Gran Fondo For A Grand Cause
Myles Klynhout, SLB English teacher and (rather) amateur cyclist, talks about his two-wheeled fund-raising efforts for... Read more »
- Why I joined the Cooperativa de Serveis Lingüístics de Barcelona
SLB member Tom Flaherty shares his thoughts on why he decided to join. This article is part... Read more »