- Get Involved
- Log In
- To establish the name SLB as a byword for quality and professional language services.
- To expand the number of members and therefore the number of services available.
- To attract more clients to the cooperative and thus offer more professional opportunities to our members.
- To publish and market materials and other services we have created.
Becoming a Member
Are you a language professional interested in becoming part of that future?
Do you agree with our objectives?
Do you have something you can contribute to our range of services?
- A Gran Fondo For A Grand Cause
Myles Klynhout, SLB English teacher and (rather) amateur cyclist, talks about his two-wheeled fund-raising efforts for... Read more »
- Why I joined the Cooperativa de Serveis Lingüístics de Barcelona
SLB member Tom Flaherty shares his thoughts on why he decided to join. This article is part... Read more »